Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's about time!!

After countless hours of being a silent stalker of all the wonderful blogs out there I've decided that it's time to make my own foot print in the world.  So here goes...

I'm a newly married Kentucky girl that loves to make stuff.  I'm up for just about anything but I tend to gravitate towards sewing and quilt-y things.  About 6 or 7 years ago I worked in a little sewing machine store in Louisville, KY.  I heard countless times from the women that would come in that they had finally retired or their children had all just gone away to college so now it was their turn to upgrade their machine to the latest of greatest.  I decided...to heck with that...I'm not waiting 40 more years to get the best.  So I bought myself a top of the line Pfaff and have been sewing ever since and it has been worth every penny.

So my goal with this blog is to post something new every week (maybe that will motivate me to finish all those unfinished projects I have laying around).  Either way....hold on to your scissors blogging world!!  I just might have something interesting to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment