Monday, August 2, 2010

Little Will's New Duds

It seems that it is the season for babies.  My friend Rachel just welcomed little Will into the world at the beginning of July and these were his new duds I made for him.  I really think they were his favorite gift he has received so far.

Something casual for his dirt bike rides with daddy...


And something a little more dressy for a night out with mommy...


Both projects were from tutorials I found on Crap I've Made.  All these baby projects lately have taught me one thing...if ever I were to be expecting my own baby I just might have to find out the sex early so I can get busy making all these fun projects for them...while there is still free time in the day.


1 comment:

  1. That is so cool. How did you get the design on the shirt? Do you have any Evol Knievel designs?
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete